To sell a product on a Amazon, you need to attract customers which is very difficult. When a customer sees your product, the first thing he does is check your reviews.
Most buyers don’t even check out the product descriptions, they just go straight to check what people think about the products. Negative reviews will send them off your page while positive reviews will convince them to try out your services.
Getting positive reviews will assist you in gaining more customers but you can’t get reviews without making any sales.
What to do? It seems you just keep going back and forth. This article offers you a solution. With sites like JumpSend you can make good sales, reviews and profit.
What is JumpSend?
JumpSend is an incredible platform which helps sellers on Amazon increase their sales, get more positive reviews and rank their pages. It makes use of Email automation and promos to attract customers to your page on Amazon.
JumpSend has access to more than 100,000 buyers who are ready to make deals. It is a very great platform developed to assist Amazon sellers solve the problems of:
- Page ranking
- Earning more customers
- Improved sales
That’s why I always say, information is a key factor to success in every business. Your goal to gain more information has got you opportunity to learn about one of the most effective tools for Amazon sellers, JumpSend.
However, JumpSend features are now available inside of the Jungle Scout software. The features are now called Jungle Scout Launch. Click here to learn more about it.
How does JumpSend work?
There are several ways by which you can promote your products and gain more sales. If those ones have been working for you, I don’t see any reason to stop. You can m, however, add it to your marketing strategy on Amazon.
JumpSend also provide similar results with only one goal in mind:
- to generate more traffic
- increase sales and
- earn more positive reviews.
JumpSend offers incredible features which helps increase the odds in your favor. Some of these features include:
1. Customer base
JumpSend Amazon is a big platform with a large customer base. It has access to over a hundred thousand amazon buyers ready and available to make good deals on your products. Instead of going on Amazon to search for products, many customers prefer to check JumpSend to check for discounts. Another thing is that JumpSend has gained the trust of many clients so they just keep coming back.
2. Email automation tool
Before each of these Amazon buyers became registered owners, they dropped their email addresses. With this email automation feature on Amazon, you have the opportunity to send reminder emails to your prospective customers using JumpSend email templates. Maybe they bought a product but didn’t leave a review. You can send a reminder email appreciating them for patronizing you and also tell them to please leave a review.
3. Promotional or discount codes
JumpSend also allows you to create discount codes to attract more customers. Most amazon buyers visit Jump send to find products with great deals. However, it is different from listing your products at low prices on Amazon. When people see promotional or discount codes, they see that you’re trying to help them. On the other hand, when they see that you listed your products at ridiculously low rate. They view your products as low quality. They feel you’re just trying to sell them off.
Upsides and downsides
Now that we have completely understood the meaning of JumpSend and how it works, we can now discuss its upsides and downsides.
How does it benefit buyers on Amazon?
- Buyers already understand how coupon codes work so there is no need to direct any customers.
- Jump send services is compliant with Amazon. They follow every guideline to the call. There is no need to worry about getting banned on Amazon.
- It is cost effective and economical. Instead of spending a lot of money on paid ads such Google ads, Facebook ads and so on, try JumpSend. It doesn’t cost much but provides equal results.
- It is one of the easiest ways to increase your customer base on Amazon. Over hundred thousand amazon buyers are readily available with their credit cards to make good deals they will yield more profit.
What are the downsides to using JumpSend?
- Your discount can’t be more than 50% or Amazon will not acknowledge it as a verified review.
- Some buyers visit JumpSend to get products at discounted prices and then resell to make more profit elsewhere.
- JumpSend doesn’t give our customers’ data. So you have no way to contact them outside JumpSend.
- There is no guarantee that customers will leave review after purchasing a product. The only solution to this is by sending automation emails to remind them to drop a review.
JumpSend is not a perfect solution for getting more traffic on your amazon page or increased sales and reviews but one of the best options. I hope this article has helped you understand JumpSend, how it worlds as well as its pros and cons.